Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager is a ready-made, configurable Integromat scenario that automates exporting Wild Apricot invoices into QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online.
The Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager requires a “Basic” tier Integromat account as well as a general understanding of your Wild Apricot database and QuickBooks setup. Configuration requires absolutely no programming!
The Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager enables any Wild Apricot administrator to:
- export a range of invoices into QuickBooks IIF format into the US and Canadian versions of QuickBooks
- import historical invoices and donation payments into QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online
- include one or more taxes applied to an invoice
- map membership invoices, online store, event, manual invoices and donation payments into separate QuickBooks subaccounts and classes
- create event-specific imports by mapping events with event tags into QuickBooks subaccounts
- customize what is included in the IIF file (e.g. transaction, contact or invoice details)
- automate scheduled exports, delivered to online storage and/or emailed to your bookkeeper or accountant, daily, weekly or monthly.
- up to 1000 invoices with 2 line items per invoice can be exported per monthly basis using the “Basic” tier of Integromat
- integrate real time and scheduled invoice and customer sync with QuickBooks Online
- There is a one time configuration and consulting fee of $399.
- NOTE: Payment exports are only supported for donations.